REACh has established a platform that aims to provide quality Real Estate, Project Management & Construction Professional Development Training and Executive Education to individual professionals and industrial organizations actively involved in the formation and operation of Asia’s urban environments.
To deliver first class, structured Real Estate, Project Management & Construction Professional Development Education and introduce international best practice to individual professionals and industry organizations.
To develop and promulgate the concept of an interdisciplinary approach to the education and training of young professionals.
REACh offers a broad range of structured packages of training and learning across a variety of disciplines. The target audiences are those young industry professionals and future leaders who see the need to continue their knowledge acquisition of international best practices; who recognize the advantages of intellectual exchange with peer groups; who wish to challenge conventional industry approaches; who genuinely desire the pursuit of innovative solutions to tackle obstacles in order to achieve successful outcomes.
Who are REACh Trying to Reach?
The target groups include:
- Real estate, Project Management & Construction related organizations who perceive the need to provide wholesale in-house training on an on-going basis and who value the added benefit to its human resource platform.
- Business organizations which are not necessarily real estate, construction or project management focused.
- Individuals who work in one of the many and varied real estate, construction or project management fields in development, investment, agency, construction, design, banking, funds management, insurance, tenant representation etc. who wish to advance their professional skills base and who would value the opportunity to benefit from international best practice and peer group exchange.
- Academic Institutions delivering Built Environment related programmes who wish to add-value in providing high-level and real-time international experience for their students.
- Promote and deliver study programmes and industry workshops through its mobile and virtual platforms across Asia.
- Organise real -time travelling study programmes globally for both Industry Professionals and Graduate students.
REACh’s Governing Principles
- Activities must have practical relevance through “application-oriented” content;
- Programme content will be interdisciplinary in nature;
- Learning efficiency will be achieved through intensive study programmes, condensed knowledge transfer and small group workshops either face to face or virtually facilitated by REACh's proprietary on-line platforms.